Friday, January 21, 2011

The Things Matty has Said

  • "Who let the C out, ca, ca, ca, Cut"
  • "My teeth are broken."
  • He says to dad "Let me look in your ear" so Andy bends over and Matthew says "Nope, can't see the brain!"
  • "The baby coming too?" He asks that EVERY time we are going ANYWHERE!
  • "Shoes bounce and fly" = my shoes make me bounce and fly.
  • "The baby eating mama?" - he was a little confused the first time he saw me nursing the baby...
  • "Annew" = Andrew
  • "Wanna play jump?" - he wants you to go jump on the trampoline with him.
  • "Ip-ops" = flip-flops
  • "Yook at me, yook at me"
  • "I wanna go to bampa's house."
  • "Where Nee Nee?" nee nee=Aunt Hailey!
  • "Cool cool car!"
  • "Boo, Boo, pireower"= Boom boom, firepower! Complete with him flexing his muscels!
  • "Yay, Why You" - whenever he sees that Super Why is coming on!
  • "Mama, you off?"
  • "I wanna go home" what he says when he wants to go somewhere.
  • "It's a baby button" whenever he sees an ultrasound picture of his little brother or sister
  • "I want some bum" bum=gum
  • "I wanna ka-chow owie" = he wants a McQueen band-aid
  • "My beets are cold" Beets=feet
  • "I wanna hug"
  • "ABDDEEGGDDDKDDDDPDDDDDWDYZ"
  • "1,2,3,4,buzz,6,7,8,9,10"
  • "To inniny and eon" = to infinity and beyond
  • "Uh-oh, what that?"
  • "Get outtaway" = get out of the way
  • "What do-ung" What doing?
  • "Chutch" = Church
  • "He-ish" = Jesus
  • "Ju-Ox" =juicebox!
  • "My House"
  • "Let's Go!"
  • "Hey My turn"
  • "No sanks" = No thanks
  • "Bababapple juice" = apple juice
  • "Hmmmm..." With his cute little finger on his chin...
  • "Uh-Oh Momma, Where go?"
  • "Yay Buzz" when we push play on Toy Story 1 or 2
  • "No I Dada"
  • "No I Mama"
  • "Dat, wha dat, dat, dat, dat" (That, what's that, that, that, that)
  • "Hans, hans, hans" (he wants me wipe his hands off)
  • "Cheese, eese" (cheese please)
  • "I dunno, where go"

No comments:

Post a Comment